At Roam Real Estate, we take the health and well-being of our community, clients, and fellow associates seriously. We have been monitoring the effects of the COVID-19 (“coronavirus”) diligently and the direct impact it has on the real estate industry as well as our clients’ needs.
We are all being directly impacted by all of this. Our hearts and prayers go out to those physically, emotionally, and financially impacted.
Roam has been hard at work and luckily the professionals in the industry we have aligned ourselves with over the years offer tools and procedures we use every day for our clients that will come into play now more than ever. Use of these tools and procedures will guarantee we remain in compliance and order with the Colorado Association of Realtors (CAR), Denver Metro Association of Realtors (DMAR), Attorney General (AG’s) & Governor’s Office.
For some who have not been involved with real estate firsthand, it may be hard to understand all the moving parts during the transfer of real property. Since the community does not always get to see every part of the process, the common misconception is that real estate is only about the sale. This is not the case. There is much more that goes into being a local realtor and the service we can provide for the community. This is not about volume, sales, sides, commission, or numbers. This is all about servicing our clients in a manner that will fulfill the needs of their unique situation.
We remain committed to operating in a safe and responsible manner and will ALWAYS put compliance and our clients’ safety first!
What to Expect
Virtual Listing Appointment
Powered by Zoom
- In-depth Consultation with Sellers on What to Expect in Our Current Marketplace, Conditions, and COVID-19 Compliance
- Virtual Walk-through with Sellers & Listing Agent
Virtual Buyers Expectations
Meeting Powered by Zoom
- In-depth Consultation with Buyers on What to Expect in Our Current Marketplace, Conditions and COVID-19 Compliance
These tools are available for all of our sellers, regardless of price point or condition of the home
- Scheduled Virtual Showings with Listing Agent – All Buyers Agents are Welcome to Join with Their Clients, Real Time Showing, Interactive with Questions Powered by Zoom – We’re all in this together; we’re going to work together!
- Virtual Open House – Powered by Zoom
- Physical Sign Displayed on Property Which Includes Custom Sign Rider Directed to Properties’ Own Private Web Domain, QRcode, Virtual Tour Links, Property Price and Specs!